Experience Required : 1 - 3 Year
Number of Vacancies: 2
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Description :
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience building complex web application.
- Hands on experience with programming stacks like MEAN, MERN, LAMP
- Participate in software/product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Should have good knowledge on build tools like Maven, NPM, NODEJS.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers; awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, VSTS)
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working on Cloud[AWS/Azure] based environment is a huge plus
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Ability to work with project delivery goal as mindset.
- Use advanced modelling tools & techniques to build full stack applications.
- Strong understanding on how to document and create a functional plan for complex project.
- Knowledge of creating Information Architecture, Server Architecture & State-flow diagram to better understand complex project.
- Ability to take risks, strive for learning & implementing new practice with maintaining project deliverables.
- Be seen as a leader for a group of engineers working to quickly design, prototype and build new features per requirement.
- Strong ability to handle a naive team & able to get the required output delivered.
- Build scalable/reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Interact with other team leads and departments to accomplish a project requirement.